[TYPO3-core] RFC #13996: code cleanup: hardcoded image shown in "HELP > About TYPO3" (backend-redesign)

Stephan N Kellermayr stephan.kellermayr at t3x.at
Wed Apr 21 13:08:04 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> are you scared about my comment? Just change the patch according to my
> comment and all is fine again, same for the other simular patch.
>
> vg Steffen

hello Steffen,

no, iam not scared ;-) ...i just had no time in the last weeks to take a
look into the bugtracker.

you are right, the bug http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13487 has been
solved and alternative images are checked now, so its possible to solve
this issue in this way.

i will modify the patch as soon as possible.

but: isnt it much more overhead if we use the skin API in this case?

best regards, Stephan