[TYPO3-core] RFC #3977: Bugfix: Permissions not set on extracted localization-files

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 19 07:07:45 CEST 2010

As suggested by Lars to move discussion of code to core list, version 4a
with a different approach to get the recursive directory listing.

This patch is mainly to discuss the use of iterators.
Can we use them? Are there problems in the supported PHP versions?
Should we use them?

I couldn't fully test this version (I did test the directory traversing,
  the resulting file/dir list, etc.) because I made the patch itself on
a Windows machine with PHP 5.3.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert