[TYPO3-core] RFC #13858: IS cannot not index files if absRefPrefix is set and indexExternalURLs is not

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Apr 17 22:47:22 CEST 2010

Hey Dmitry.

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> If config.absRefPrefix is set, indexed search will not index files.
> There are several problems in the code:
> - all non–relative URLs are treated as external. Thus if
> indexExternalURLs is not set in the extension (!!!) properties, no files
> will be indexed at all
> - if config.absRefPrefix is a slash, indexed search will not find any
> files to index. Files will be indexed only if config.absRefPrefix looks
> like a baseURL

Great patch! I carefully hacked and debugged my way through it and found
only two minor glitches (fixed in attached _02):

- createLocalPathFromT3vars() should add PATH_site as well, otherwise
is_file will always fail
- createLocalPathUsingAbsRefPrefix() should check strlen($absRefPrefix)
 > 0, it detected something like href="/fileadmin/foo.txt", leading to a
double / when appending PATH_site and createLocalPathFromAbsoluteURL()
was never called

+1 on reading and testing.

Thanks
Christian