[TYPO3-core] RFC #14131: Styling of cookie warning is hardcoded in felogin

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 16 10:25:33 CEST 2010

Attached Version 2

Sebastian Gebhard wrote:
> Am 16.04.10 09:16, schrieb Martin Kutschker:
>>> Isn't it possible to use a class?
>>
>> Yes, but a stdWrap is in line with the other formatting options. Which
>> brings me to the nit I want
>> to pick: cookieWarning_stdWrap fits better (compate with
>> changePasswordMessage_stdWrap).

This nit is included in version 2...

> why not something like:
>
> cookieWarning_stdWrap.wrap = <p class="felogin-cookiewarning">|</p>

IMO it's a bug that the formatting couldn't be changed. All other
messages allow formatting.
If the core team agrees, this patch could also be applied to older
versions (I can supply the patch files) and therefore it shouldn't
change current behaviour.

So, I propose to keep the default formatting as it was and just make it
possible to change it.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert