[TYPO3-core] RFC #14096: Code cleanup: Move the scheduler tests to the scheduler sysext

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Apr 15 21:02:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I agree that the tests shouldn't be part of a production system.

I agree too, but we also face the need of having to move these sysext
tests lest they fail on systems where the sysext is not installed.

> I think a good solution would be if the packaging script kept tests/
> _and_  sysext/*/tests out of the released packages.

This sounds like a good solution and I guess it shouldn't be too hard.
Could we have the opinion of someone who knows the packaging scripts please?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter