[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #14118: Exception handler does not produce valid (X)HTML

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Apr 15 12:58:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> maybe you have the option of turning order in mind? Or do you talk about
> FE with config.xmlprologue = none ?

No, I wasn't referring to the order. I was referring to that that the
XML prologue can be completely omitted for XHTML without breaking
validity. And that that was a way of avoiding the problem with IE when
the prologue is located before the doctype.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member