[TYPO3-core] RFC #5699: Bug: Sitemap Content Element does not honorate Workspaces

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 14 13:07:17 CEST 2010

And Susanne is core team member as Francois Suter already said:
>> Psst, Susanne is part of the core team now  ;-)
>>
>> So anyone's +1 is enough now for your RFC.

Unless anybody throws in a -1, I would think that I can count as
"anyone" :-)

If I understood things correctly, this RFC can still make it to the 4.4
release, because it's a bugfix and the feature freeze which is in effect
  as of today is only for.. ehm... features :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl