[TYPO3-core] RFC #13998: Introduce Automatic versioning of CSS and JS files

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Apr 14 11:34:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> This leads me to a question on the test-scenario. When certain methods
> that we are testing behave differently depending on TYPO3_CONF_VARS
> settings, they should test all different combinations of such, right?

Yes, correct.

> And not only test the "current developers environment". What do you
> think of this:
>
> 	$expectedRegExp = '#<script
> src="contrib/prototype/prototype\.(js|\d+\.js|js\?\d+)"
> type="text/javascript"></script>#';
>
> 	foreach (array(TRUE, FALSE) as
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['versionNumberInFilename']) {
> 		$this->fixture->loadPrototype();
> 		$out = $this->fixture->render();
> 		$this->assertRegExp(
> 			$expectedRegExp,
> 			$out
> 		);
> 	}

We can do this using data providers, I think. And we need to backup the
actual values and restore them after the test.

I've entered a bug report for this and will take care of this:
<http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14104>

In the meantime, could you please check in my regexp fix?

Thanks a lot,

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member