[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5678: Missing clearer div in csc-textpic-intext-left/csc-textpic-intext-right

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Apr 14 10:15:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Susanne Moog wrote:
>> Committed to trunk rev #7350
>
> Now anybody can commit the code with totally unrelated subject and point
> his/her finger at this thread.
>
> Thanks to Susanne, Steffen and Ernesto for the mess.
>
> Disappointing...

i can't share your disappointment. The patch only ads the <div
class="csc-textpic-clear"><!-- --></div> in text with pic left, which is
there in all other combinations. No new css is used.

The only mess is that every change here leads to a "change of behaviour"
so installer updater is needed and a new version of static.txt, see my
other note.

The discussion in thread is really misleading to the subject and makes
it difficult to others to see what the original bug description was.

vg Steffen