[TYPO3-core] RFC #13758: Bug: page.jsInline / page.jsFooterInline may fail with config.removeDefaultJS=external

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Apr 14 07:18:47 CEST 2010

Am 10.04.2010 23:44, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> +1 by reading. Please, as Benni mentioned, add comments to the code
> because like this nobody will get the sense what happens here.
>
> And, while you are in, please use CGL.
>
> Could you provide a simple testcase for the patch? Thx.
>
> vg Steffen
Hello,
sry, before weekend I won't be able to produce the new Version...

@ Oliver : we cannot create a new function doing this, since it is a
bugfix for 4.3 which is not allowed to do so.
For trunk this would be possible.

A testcase is noted in the Bugtracker ...

Example for comment:

/* The rendering of _INT objects does not happen before this point. They
are replaced by markers to be substituted later. Here these markers
should be moved to external file (with the rest of JS), where they never
will be replaced anymore. Currently the only solution is: Extract those
markers and still include them into the page-content (as usual) */

regards

Steffen