[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13439: [FEATURE] Allow marker for Subject and Message in aut-response-message of Mailform

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed Apr 14 03:31:05 CEST 2010

> Disclaimer: Since I had limited time right now and a limited setup I
> might have overlooked something, but my quicktesting allowed my to
> tamper the data and have the mail sent to another address with a
> completely modified content.

And this mail was not supposed to have been sent to this list. While
writing the mail I did more reviewing of the core, and realized that
this could be a flaw of current releases, so I wanted to email it to
specific persons instead. Then I clicked "Save as draft" in my shitty
newsgroup reader and it shipped the mail out right away!!!

For now I will await other comments on this, but it seems to me, that
we might need a new core release soon :)

--
Lars Houmark