[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5678: Missing clearer div in csc-textpic-intext-left/csc-textpic-intext-right

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:01:23 CEST 2010

Hi!

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> She created a 4.3 template and constants.txt + setup.txt required that
> many lines. Alternatives?

A new 4.3 template is not good in the RFC named "Missing clearer div". It
should be in the RFC named "Add 4.3 template...". If we hide template
creation in other RFCs, how are we going to navigate through this mess
later? :)

Every problem deserves its own clear RFC. This is how we keep it
maintainable. This RFC contains two fixes, which is not right. One problem
per RFC only!

> Is there a CSS guru who can supply the correct styling to solve this
> without a clearing div?

Sebastian already did.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member