[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13698: Add proxy for the mail() function

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Apr 13 12:21:08 CEST 2010

Hi Tolleiv,

Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb:
> Hm well ok - maybe I just got him wrong because it was short. I respect
> that the amount of "please" indicates that it is a "polite" mail ;)

I'm sorry if my e-mail came across as unfriendly. I didn't mean it to be
that way, and I greatly appreciate you bringing up this feature. I
promise that I'll gladly review the next versions of this patch.

I apologize if my post wasn't very helpful for you.

Concerning the CGL issues: I personally find that I can concentrate more
on the functionality of a patch (and find possible issues, and do the
review in less time) when the code is well-formatted, well-structured
and easy to read. That's why I nitpick on CGL issues very early in the
development process of a patch.

And yes, I sometime like to write concise posts. :-)

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member