[TYPO3-core] RFC #14087 : Feature: Allow nested GET-params in config.linkVars

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 13 09:46:54 CEST 2010

Useful feature, but I have a few remarks about the code itself.

I'm personally not a fan of implicit conversions in conditions:

	if ($linkVars) {
	if (strlen(trim($rest))) {

Another strange construction:

	} else {
		unset($test);
(...)
	if ($test && !self::isAllowedLinkVarValue($getValue, $test)) {

First $test is unset and a few lines later it's involved in a condition.
I know that PHP will initialize it to NULL and this will evaluate to
FALSE, but it's a bit sloppy for me (and yes, it was in the original
code too)

TSref calls the stuff in $test 'range', so maybe $linkVarRange is more
descriptive?

--
Jigal van Hemert.