[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13402: Active suggest feature for TCA fields with foreign tables

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Apr 13 00:56:00 CEST 2010

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> sorry, I forgot to reply to this one: I like v3.
>
> +1 from my side, if you rename the RFC :) "Active suggest feature for
> TCA fields with foreign tables"

thx :) I renamed the RFC and committed it to trunk rev 7320.

I used "Bug" but you could also title it (missing) feature so i think
trunk only is ok.

There is no need to add any documentation because it's all the same as
with other TCA using MM, so the feature can be used more widely.

I think the only missing part now is suggest in flexform fields, i look
forward fixing this bug too.

vg Steffen