[TYPO3-core] FC: #13799: [Feature] ExtJS driven fading in/out Flashmessages

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon Apr 12 23:29:11 CEST 2010

Hey.

Philipp Gampe wrote:
> maybe OT, the page freezes on Opera 10.10 (Linux, Ubuntu 9.10).
> This means, the page does not respond on a click. This happens with
> other pages too and there is no error message in error console.
> It works in Chromium and Firefox just fine.

Stumbled upon this as well, reason for me was that the example patch
used Flashmessage.msg, while Flashmessage.display is correct. After
fixing and clearing browser caches all went fine.

The patches didn't apply anymore due to the recent pagerenderer changes,
attached new versions _v6 and _v6_example.

+1 on testing in FF, Opera 10.10 and Chrome 5.0.307.11 beta (all ubuntu
karmic). I'm not trained in extJS very much, so just +0,5 on reading
from me (it *looks* good ^^).

Did somebody test with beloved IE?

Thanks
Christian