[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #13508: Use exec_TRUNCATETABLEquery() instead of DELETE FROM throughout the core

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 12 19:44:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

+1 after reading and testing v3 from Francois.

As i know about the performance (i did the extension "truncate_tables"
for exact these reasons) i like the RFC a lot!

I can't share your doubts on the 2 hunks in cache and install, the reset
of uid is no problem for these tables.

I'm unsure about the dbal part, when i understood Xavier correct we
should leave that out and he commit that to the DBAL trunk as it's
outsourced, please contact Xavier before commit.

vg Steffen