[TYPO3-core] FYI: Update #14063: Updated ExtJs library from 3.1.1 to 3.2 Final

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 12 14:07:26 CEST 2010

Hi Stan,

i debugged some more (will continue tonight) and there are some strange
issues.
The value getInnerHeight() always return the same value, even after
resize. There are some actions that call resize up to 3 times, always
with different values. The only common is the width which is calculated
correct.
I also changed the layout from anchor to fit. In general with fit
layout, which is the strongest weapon of ExtJS in layouts, the child
resize is done by the framework. So i commented out the resizing in
htmlarea.js to come to a solution, the only child which is resized wrong
is the iframe. I think there is a solution with less manual resizing, i
look forward to more results.

vg Steffen