[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #14065: Add hook for including Static TypoScript after all Static Templates are included

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Apr 12 02:20:56 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature
Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14065
Branch: Trunk

Problem:
We already have a hook at the top of
t3lib_tstemplate->includeStaticTypoScriptSources() for including the old
static templates. For other extensions such as templavoila_framework, it
would be helpful to have an identical hook at the end of this method.

Placing the hook at the end allows skins in the templavoila_framework to
manipulate TypoScript settings from extensions on a per skin basis. This
is useful, for example, when a skin needs to override the default
rendering of a content element as defined in CSS Styled Content.

Solution:
Add the hook :)

Additional Notes:
I can attach a dev version of templavoila_framework if anyone wants to
try this out. Also, I'm open to any suggestions for the hook name.
Didn't really like "includeStaticTypoScriptSourcesAtEnd" but didn't come
up with a better option.

Thanks,
Jeff