[TYPO3-core] RFC #14054: Documentation: CSC has no manual [css styled content]

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Apr 11 21:40:12 CEST 2010

Hi again,

> Please just mind my comments: for trunk, the manual should include the
> latest changes to css_styled_content.

BTW I just remembered that there's a part about css_styled_content in
the Pending Documentation page:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#css_styled_content

After a quick look I think that most of what is there is already in the
manual, but please check it out if you haven't already done so.

Once the manual is committed, please remove this chapter entirely from
the Pending Documentation page, as it has nothing to do there anyway
(but it was useful until we had a complete manual). Now that we have an
up to date manual, changes to it should be made on every change to
css_styled_content (if relevant) and committed along with the related
patch, as is done for other sysexts.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter