[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13982: Feature: Renewal of the taskcenter

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Apr 11 00:10:26 CEST 2010

Hi Georg,

you made a huge work and it looks good.
Now the time until feature freeze comes near, and if we want to have
this in we need some pushes and additional work.
What is Benni's point of view?

Could you change the arrows (arrow right: closed, arrow down: open) -
this is the case at all other places

Could you remove CGL cleaning of other code from patch?

Could you give a step-by-step way how to apply and get it work? I don't
get the dependencies, does the patch work without the other RFC's? Such
dependencies makes it complicate for review.

thx in advance, and a +1 for the great work (no patch voting now)

vg Steffen