[TYPO3-core] RFC: #485: Hookrequest for ~ TemplaVoila unlink doesn't work for Non-Admins

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Apr 10 16:38:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Additional information:
> Having this could help to close lot's of templavoila bugs where admins
> complain that users without "Edit page" right can't
> create/unlink/move/... content.
>
> In addition to templavoila - this patch is also relevant for the
> "languagevisibility" extension.

You have my +1 by reading if you or the Core dev committing the patch fixes CGL:

- Space missing around "=" default value in method signature
- false => FALSE, true => TRUE
- No tab before { in methods, tests, ...
- Space before ( in tests, foreach, ...

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en