[TYPO3-core] RFC #13998: Introduce Automatic versioning of CSS and JS files

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Apr 9 14:07:50 CEST 2010

Stefano Kowalke schrieb am 09.04.2010 13:50:
> Am 09.04.10 10:19, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
>> Please review by _v6.
>
> OK. I will have this in mind the next time.
>
>> Apart from the CGL nitpicking, I also expect some
>> functional review or test.
>
> From where this expectation come from? IMHO a CGL Review is a valid
> review. Please correct me if I on the wrong way with this opinion.
>
> Beside this, I could review a path with CGL "eyes" while I am drinking
> my morning coffee and half an hour before I must leave the house.
> For a test review I have to understand the problem, understand how the
> patch will fix it. Do the patch fix it, ...
>
> So, it is no bad will or bother someone, its only a question of time ;-)

I do not expect that review from you, but in general.

As this is a new patch, new reviews are needed, even thou a previous
version of the patch got enough +1 already. I am not "requesting" or
"demanding". Just hoping :)

A CGL review is of course valid and can come in at any time, but doesn't
count as a "+1". :)

Cheers,
Ernesto