[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 4 13:46:51 CEST 2010

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] wrote:
>> Now, our beloved function unQuoteFilenames() only checks for double
>> quotes when trying to do its explode-like job. So on Linux the whole
>> algorithm never really activates - and the bug in it never shows up.

Attached patch for trunk (same changes as Joerg's patches).

+1 by reading and testing. (Windows Vista with GraphicsMagick 1.3.12)

Is this also a solution for the following issues?
- http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13905
- http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13024 (this is set to resolved, but
that was because unchecking im_useStripProfilesByDefault made the
parameter count change, causing images to be created but still with
incorrect order of the mask parts)

--
Jigal van Hemert.