[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6882: Enable stdWrap for select.where

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:56:39 CEST 2009

I have another suggestion:

At them moment we have the getText type GPVar. Let's add another type SaveGPVar on which is escaped automatically.
Then it's recommended to use SaveGPVar for .select
We also could replace GPVar with SafeGPVar before parsing select.where. through stdWrap.

What do you think?

No matter what solution, I think it should be the same solution for andWhere and where.
Still can't understand why only one of these properties may have stdWrap.

And I think TS does not have to be 100% idiot proof.

Regards