[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0011824: Links accross Domains not known by linkData and therefore also RealURL

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Sep 25 19:32:19 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> I think the "problem" is in function tx_realurl::setConfig, where this
>> is called:
>>
>> 	// First pass, finding configuration OR pointer string:
>> 	$this->extConf = isset($extConf[$this->host]) ? $extConf[$this->host] :
>> $extConf['_DEFAULT'];
>>
>> But $this->host is the current host ("TYPO3_HOST_ONLY"). If the link
>> points to a page in a different sys_domain, which might even have
>> different realurl settings, the wrong setup is loaded. With the "new
>> parameter" in place $this->host isn't always "TYPO3_HOST_ONLY", but the
>> domain where the link is pointing to.
>>
>> Or am I misunderstanding the code or is this being handled somewhere else?
>
> This piece of code gets the configuration for the current domain, that's all.

Exactly, but it uses that configuration to generate the full URL which
might point to a different domain (because the destination PID is in a
different root of the tree). So the new introduced parameter could
instruct realurl to choose a different configuration set to generate the
link pointing to that destination page.

Cheers,
Ernesto