[TYPO3-core] RFC #9355: Add an error and exception handler (backported from FLOW3)

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Sep 25 16:39:12 CEST 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> Just remove the line that overwrites the exceptionalErrors. The default
> is E_ALL&~(E_NOTICE|E_WARNING), which will exclude warnings from the
> exception handling, because this might lead to stuff like you noticed.
> :)  We are still not "warning-free" in a default TYPO3 installation.

just noticed that the warnings from the exceptionhandler ignore @ signs.
e.g.: I get a waring when I open a tt_content record for editing:

t3lib_error_ErrorHandler::handleError(2, "in_array() [<a
href='function.in-array'>function.in-array</a>]: Wrong datatype for
second argument",
"/srv/SVN/forge.typo3.org/Core/trunk/t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms.php",
3769, array)

and the mentioned line says:

&& (!$wConf['enableByTypeConfig'] ||
@in_array($wid,$specConf['wizards']['parameters']))

I know that there are quite a lot of @ signs more in the core. That
would lead to a unusable BackEnd if someone enables E_WARNING in
exceptionalErrors.

Any Ideas what we can do about this?

greets
rupert