[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12055: Add missing sysexts to update wizard

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Sep 25 13:49:48 CEST 2009

hi,

find a new patch attached where I moved the new sysexts updater to a new
  class (rsaauth removed). Now the new extensions are shown in a
separate updater block. This block has a different description so it is
clear for the user which exts are needed to get the same functionality
as before and which are new.

greets
rupert