[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #12046: Skinning possibilities are not available with frontend editing

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Sep 24 13:47:11 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Benni,
>
> Benjamin Mack schrieb:
>> Hey Steffen + Olly,
>>
>> +1 after testing. However, I noticed that when upgrading a system from
>> a trunk version, "extList_FE" does not include t3skin (only after
>> re-installing the ext or if extList_FE was not created before).
>>

> yes, that's a general problem. I sugeest to force writing in update wizard.

I think this should happen automatically. If no temp_CACHED_FE_* file is
found these files get regenerated. At this point the extList_FE could be
checked whether:
1) there's an extension in the list that has doNotLoadInFE=1 set
2) an extension is not in the list but has doNotLoadInFE not set

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3