[TYPO3-core] RFC #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical and grouped

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Sep 24 10:19:32 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

this should be fixed also, I had also had this comment for Susanne's
patch, it is still like this:

In a warnings row, the th get a class of "typo3-message message-error
merge-down", which is missing the "statusTitle" class, which would give
this cell width:300px. This makes the table "irregular" as seen e.g. in
the extbase module table if there is just one warning. I think
"statusTitle" is needed in all "th"'s of this table, or we need to adapt
CSS acordingly.

Other than that, +1 by reading and testing. Thanks!

Cheers,
Ernesto