[TYPO3-core] RFC #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical and grouped

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Sep 22 19:22:14 CEST 2009

Hi Susanne,

that is very nice, thanks for catching that up!

Some comments:

1) In a warnings row, the th get a class of "typo3-message message-error
merge-down", which is missing the "statusTitle" class, which would give
this cell width:300px. This makes the table "irregular" as seen e.g. in
the extbase module table if there is just one warning. I think
"statusTitle" is needed in all "th"'s of this table, or we need to adapt
CSS acordingly.

2) I had a different idea for the grouping of the "core reports": Maybe
it can be changed? My vision was:

TYPO3 System
- TYPO3
- File System
- Remaining Updates

System
- PHP
- PHP Memory Limit
- PHP Register Globals
- Web Server

Security
- Admin User Account	Insecure
- Install Tool	Enabled
- Install Tool Password	OK
- Encryption Key	OK
- File Deny Pattern	OK
- .htaccess Upload Protection	OK

Configuration
- Memcached stuff
- Reference Index	OK

extbase
- PHP Doc Comments	Stripped

Doable? I think having an extra "slot" for security related information
can be useful.

Cheers,
Ernesto