[TYPO3-core] RFC #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical and grouped

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Sep 22 18:01:38 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Susanne,
>
> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>> If I have an extension that hooks into the reports module and want to
>> have a localized text, do I really have to write something like:
>>
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['reports']['tx_reports']['status']['LLL:extbase']
>>
>> = ...
>> (It looks weird having the LLL: in the array key)
>>

> make it readable ;)
>
> $label = 'LLL:EXT:...';
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['reports']['tx_reports']['status'][$label]
> = 'tx_myext_status';

Thinking about it some more I found two problems in the code:

First in protected function sortStatusProviders(array $statusCollection)
 --> asort has to be ksort

Second:
Sorting groups alphabetically will break because of the "LLL:" in the
beginning of the provider string (Report will always be at "L" never at
its own start position). I'll try to come up with a solution later.

Best regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog