[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12039: Code cleanup: Whitespace cleanup

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Sep 22 14:57:00 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Michael Stucki wrote:
>> And the advantage of that will be that we can re-use the same commands
>> in a few months, to clean it all up again...
>
> This is a good job for the commit hook :)

AFAIK you cannot change the diff that is being commited in svn. You can
either "reject" it (pre-commit hook) or do "something" after it has
already been commited (post-commit hook). See [1]

So we could at most "reject" stuff not conforming the CGL (at least that
we can auto-detect).

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1]