[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12039: Code cleanup: Whitespace cleanup

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Sep 22 14:28:10 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

> That's the cleanup which I've done:
> - drop trailing whitespace
> - drop any whitespace after the closing ?>
> - drop surplus blank lines above the ?> and above the class-closing }
> (not in all files, though)
> - drop surplus blank lines around the XCLASS stuff at the bottom of classes
> - in one case, fix a type: it's -> its
> - in one case, add a missing space after the "if" in the XCLASS stuff

Thanks for the huge patch. However, I find it quite a waste of time to
look over every line of it. And I assume you also did this with some
automatic routine, right?

So, can you post the (sed?) commands instead? I mean, if I can check the
command and confirm that it's fine, I can commit this right away.

And the advantage of that will be that we can re-use the same commands
in a few months, to clean it all up again...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out