[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12039: Code cleanup: Whitespace cleanup

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Sep 22 14:03:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
>> AFAIK you are not a core member, meaning how can you make this patch a
>> FYI24?
>
> I'm indeed not a core member - so I need someone to check this in if
> there are no objections. :-)
>
> Or can a FYI24 only be created by core members? If so, could you help me
> with some pointers in that direction?

Having a FYI24 means "I will commit this in 24h if nobody objects". As
you are not a core dev. This means "Hey there, you'll have to commit
this in 24h if nobody objects", that's a bit different than "I'll do it".

This seems obvious enough (for me) that I cannot give you any pointer. I
guess there isn't any for that case.

And as such your FYI24 should be changed to RFC meaning you propose
something that, in fine, some core dev will take care of committing
after a proper review. The only hint you may give as a non-core dev
heading towards some FYI24 sense is to state that your RFC is "nobrainer".

:-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
MVC ExtJS Leader