[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12039: Code cleanup: Whitespace cleanup

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Sep 22 12:50:40 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request. It's a FYI24, but I'd still need someone
to check this in.

Type: Code cleanup

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12039

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Many editors automatically drop trailing whitespace on saving files.
When creating patches, this leads to the white-space cleanup being in
the same patches as the actual code changes.

Solution:
So I've decided to do the cleanup now so future core patches will not
have the whitespace cleanup in them.

That's the cleanup which I've done:
- drop trailing whitespace
- drop any whitespace after the closing ?>
- drop surplus blank lines above the ?> and above the class-closing }
(not in all files, though)
- drop surplus blank lines around the XCLASS stuff at the bottom of classes
- in one case, fix a type: it's -> its
- in one case, add a missing space after the "if" in the XCLASS stuff

Oliver