[TYPO3-core] RFC #9355: Add an error and exception handler (backported from FLOW3)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Sep 22 09:40:29 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>  > * $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['exceptionHandler'] should be empty by
>> default. Imho the release should be configured as most performant
>> system, it looks odd to me to have to reconfigure to get it faster.
>
> good point.

I was thinking that enabling the "nice new features" is a good start for
a newby. A performance-junky will be aware where to "tune".

But true in this case is of course that errors are rare and if they
happen (blank page) there is a problem to be solved anyway, a nice
"error" message won't help.

So I am still neutral on that and leave it to Ingo or others to decide.

Cheers,
Ernesto