[TYPO3-core] RFC #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical and grouped

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Sep 22 07:37:42 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i overworked Susanne's patch a bit. My changes are:
> * adding 10px space between help text and messages
> * giving Title a fixed width so they are aligned nicely
> * sort the messages in each group by severity
> * extension may provide a localized label with LLL: syntax
> * cleaned up (CGL)

Generally +1 by reading and testing for your version, with one question:

If I have an extension that hooks into the reports module and want to
have a localized text, do I really have to write something like:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['reports']['tx_reports']['status']['LLL:extbase']
= ...
(It looks weird having the LLL: in the array key)

Best regards and thanks for taking over,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog
NEUSTA GmbH - www.neusta.de