[TYPO3-core] RFC #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical and grouped

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Sep 22 01:07:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

i overworked Susanne's patch a bit. My changes are:
* adding 10px space between help text and messages
* giving Title a fixed width so they are aligned nicely
* sort the messages in each group by severity
* extension may provide a localized label with LLL: syntax
* cleaned up (CGL)

attached the modified patch and a screenshot.
My +1 by reading and testing with this patch.

vg Steffen