[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Sep 21 18:43:47 CEST 2009

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:30:51 +0200, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]
<ernst at cron-it.de> wrote:

> Maybe you should read the reasoning of the people. Who came up with the
> idea of alphabetical list? Why do you think it will help? You have no
> supporters for that idea besides yourself.

I'm also for grouping. Because the titles are so short, nobody might know,
what is OK and what goes wrong, if it's not clearly visible, from what
extension the message is coming.
Otherwise every message should start with "myextname: XXX is not working".
So I'd prefer grouping them by ext (or a custom string), too.

Steffen