[TYPO3-core] RFC #11876: stripSlashesOnArray creates references where you want copies

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Sep 21 18:11:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

ok, so 5.2.6 is not affected by this. Change of behaviour in PHP minor
releases is not something new to us. :) Or maybe a "Ubuntu" fix?

At least Debian Etch is affected (PHP 5.2.0) and the fix won't hurt
other by standers, AFAIK. So while I doubt some other core-soul will
review it, I am still having some hopes.

So could someone still review?

Cheers,
Ernesto