[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Sep 21 17:15:16 CEST 2009

Steffen and Francois,

please come up with a solution on your own please.
You want it differently, scratch your itch. I (and nobody else here is
anyone's slave to fit anyone's desires).
Guys, please, we really have to get away from this bad habbit of always
demanding things without contributing stuff to that desired solution
ourselves.

Consider this a Do-acracy - in the style of Democracy... It doesn't help
in advancing TYPO3 if we always demand people to do something although
not contributing ourselves at the same time.

thanks
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner