[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #11903: Use separate tables for tags in the caching framework

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Sep 21 14:22:30 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi olly,
>
> following notes:
> * unit tests doesn't work, 6 failures in testsuite

Ok, I fixed them to work with again... however, they are not complete.

> While testing, the writing works as expected.
> Clearing cache does the clearing, but i get a MySQL error:
>
> ['lastBuiltQuery'] =>
> 'TRUNCATE '

That happens when no tagsTable is set. And it would have happened if not
cacheTable was set. It's now checked in the contructor.

Attached is a new version with these changes:
* fixed bug in garbage collector concerning removal of entries without tags
* added contructor check for cacheTable and tagsTable
* modified unit tests

olly
--
Oliver Hader