[TYPO3-core] RFC #Bug: Bring Install Tool skin in line with t3skin

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Sep 21 11:43:12 CEST 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

Hi Ernexto and Olly,

> while this is probably a good cleanup, it is still a matter of taste. I
> would expect that to be discussed and solved in the HCI team first, as
> the current Install Tool "style-upgrade" comes from them. Else each core
> developer will start suggesting his own style from now on. :)

oh come on, it's obvious that it's utter crap (sorry for the plain
direct words, but that's how it is) and I doubt that it went through a
propper review on their side too. This is just another good example why
I don't trust some of the HCI team's members competence.

I'm not saying the review process is bad, just the outcome.
Unfortunately there seems to be now way to stop crappy things coming
from their side, is that right?

best
Ingo

--