[TYPO3-core] RFC #11995: Bug: Prompt for keyboard input does not get displayed in CLI scripts

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Sep 21 10:57:29 CEST 2009

Hi Francois,

thanks for solving that.

In the backend we also have the same problem sometimes where the output
is buffered but it is meant not to be. E.g. the Ext Manager fetches and
outputs status messages while doing that (the table wit green "UPD").
Current versions output that table at once at the end of the whole
processing.

Cheers,
Ernesto