[TYPO3-core] RFC #12019: Bug: Bring Install Tool skin in line with t3skin

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Sep 21 08:55:47 CEST 2009

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:53:29 +0200, Francois Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch>
wrote:

> For what exactly would you suggest using those colors? The menu
> rollovers?
>
> Personally I wouldn't abuse those colors. They have been introduced for
> a very specific purpose and that's flash messages of various status
> levels. IMO they shouldn't be used for other things.

Yes, I would use them for the menu rollovers. IMHO a bit more color
wouldn't hurt TYPO3.

And with the different purposes: Personally I'd have no problem to reuse
the color scheme.. but was just a suggestion. So if you don't like it, I'm
also fine with and you have my +1 by reading and testing.

> There are some tables and/or fields configured in the $TCA array which
> does not exist in the database!
Shouldn't it be "which do not exist"? "some tables" is plural.

Regards
Steffen