[TYPO3-core] RFC #11642: filelinks are not created via the typolink method

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Sep 20 19:27:45 CEST 2009

Hey,

On 09.09.09 15:53, David Bruchmann wrote:
> just by reading I don't understand the inquiries.
> Can you decribe how the patch can be tested?
Simple as that (although testing won't be necessary anymore), just by
installing both extensions named.

You'll notice that on links created as filelist links (e.g. through a
stdWrap.filelist...) neither tracking (rs_googleanalytics) nor secured
downloads can be done, as they both only work with typolink hooks.

All the best,
Benni.