[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11933: FrontendEditing (classic) does not work when editing forms on page

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Sun Sep 20 06:14:48 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Problem:
> If you activate "edit forms on-page" the classic frontendediting does
> not work. The JavaScript libraries which are needed for this, are
> included with wrong path's.

Hey Steffen,
I'm curious about moving the assignment of backPath to be inside
insertHeaderData. Shouldn't we be setting this in the constructor or
definining a default value instead so that its ready whenever any method
tries to access it?

Aside from that, +1 on reading and testing as it does fix the severe
issue when using edit forms on the page and I everything still works
properly in feeditadvanced.

Thanks,
Jeff