[TYPO3-core] FYI #12011: Bug: Wrong layout of datepicker in Scheduler

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 19 22:21:28 CEST 2009

The following patch was committed.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12011

Branches:
Trunk

Problem:
The highlight for the active day and the current was not properly
aligned in the datepickers found in the Scheduler's edit form.
The problem is due to some CSS in the Scheduler's BE module which
affects table cell paddings.

Solution:
Add a selector to all table cells in the Scheduler's BE module so that
the CSS can be targeted more precisely.

Notes:
I'm not sure about the process with the ChangeLog here. I added the
entry in both the Scheduler's ChangeLog and in the main ChangeLog, but
that's redundant. What's the correct procedure here?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter