[TYPO3-core] FYI #11992: treelist cache fills devlog

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sat Sep 19 21:41:24 CEST 2009

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Is that the right solution? In other parts of the core, the solution is
> to wrap the devlog call in a test for TYPO3_DLOG.

yes but there it is done for really useful information eg. which
services were used to authentificate a user and the like.
in case of the treelist cache I see only thousands of hits and very few
misses in devlog. This information is not useful for me. We also don't
log information about the page cache hitrates.

greets
rupert